Welcome back to Part 2 of our special bonus episodes featuring a recap and insights from the 2017 HIMSS Conference that happened in Orlando last week. The HIMSS Conference brings together IT vendors, providers, payers, investors, and key thought leaders in the Healthcare IT space. Some 40,000 participants attended the lectures, panels, meetings and exhibits.
This special 2-part set of bonus episodes features interviews from many of the Healthbox team that attended the conference. This second episode includes interviews with:
- Justin Gernot – VP Business Development
- Caroline Arenz – Associate, Fund Management
- Leland Brewster – Manager, Fund Management
- Matty Francis – Director, Innovation Consulting
Enjoy this episode and let us know any questions you have or Tweet us about your experience at HIMSS 2017!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- HIMSS Conference
- HX360 Innovation Leaders Program- Betting on Collaboration for the Future of Healthcare
- Evaluating the Impact of Interoperability on Healthcare Outcomes: Pilot Study
- Microsoft announces new health-focused initiatives and solutions, and emerging strategic research partnership with UPMC
- University of North Carolina Center for Health Innovation and AARP Collaborate on Digital Health Solutions for the 50+ Population
- Moving Patient Data Is Messy, But Blockchain Is Here to Help
Connect with Healthbox