In this week’s special interview I am rejoined in the studio by 3 guests to discuss digital innovation in healthcare around Behavioral Health: David Cohn, CEO, Founder of Regroup Therapy, Bob Saunders, General Partner at OCA Ventures, and my co-host for this episode, Neil Patel, President and COO of Healthbox.
This is part 2 of a 2-part interview with Bob and David! Make sure to go back and listen to Part 1 if you missed that episode!
In the interview, we discuss:
- How having OCA and Bob as an investor has been helpful to David and some examples
- Lessons David would share with other entrepreneurs about making a deal with large customers and factors that led to that success
- David’s lessons learned from deals that didn’t go through
- David’s thoughts on the advantages of starting a company in Chicago that most entrepreneurs overlook
- Bob and OCA Venture’s outlook on the advantages of investing in the midwest that most investors don’t think about
- Where Bob sees the intersection of Behavioral therapy and digital health space heading in the future
Connect with David:
Connect with Bob:
Learn more about Regroup Therapy:
Learn more about OCA Ventures:
Connect with Healthbox